This smart note taker is mostly used in NPTEL lectures."Smart Note Taker" is the technology that satisfies the needs of people who want to take fast and easy notes. In this article, I am going to present What is Smart Note Taker and where we can use it in a detailed manner.
Explanation of Smart NoteTaker:
The smart note taker provides facility to people who want to make notes quickly. It can be used in many ways.
- This technology provides people with a facility of writing notes in the air while being busy in their work.
- The written notes are stored in the memory chip of pen and will be able to read in a digital medium after the conversation.
- This reduces time and facilitates life.
Applications of Smart NoteTaker:
- Apart from this, it is also proved to be very useful for blinds who think and write freely.
- It is also very useful in telephonic conversations between two people where there is a need for note-taking.
- It's also useful especially for instructors in presentations.
- The instructors may not want to present the lecture in front of the board. The drawn figure can be processed and directly sent to the server computer in the room.
- The server computer then can broadcast the drawn shape through the network to all of the computers which are present in the room.
- Through this way, the lectures are aimed to be more efficient and fun. This product will be simple but powerful.
Some FAQs on Smart Note Taker:
Who invented smart note taker?
LIVESCRIBE SMART PEN, invented by Jim Margraff in Oakland which was one of the smart note taker.
Which technology is used in smart note taker?
The java code is installed on the Smart note taker
What is Smart Note Taker?
Smart Note Taker is the technology that satisfies the needs of people who want to take fast and easy notes.
What are the Applications of Smart Note Taker?
It's useful especially for instructors in presentations.
References [External links]: